Anti Static PTFE (25% Carbon filled polytetraflouroethylene)
– excellent resistance to continuous service temperature up to 260 deg C
– low temperature resistance to minus 200 deg C
– PTFE possesses a high inertness to nearly all know chemicals
– conforms to ATEX directives
** the ATEX 95 equipment directive 94/9/EC, equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
**the ATEX 137 workplace directive 99/92/EC, minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
– general mechanical engineering
– sliding and conveyor elements
– guide for belt drives
– ideal for areas with explosion hazards , e.g. as a lining
material where bulk material is processed with high
speeds in dry and dusty areas
– pumps and pump components for inflamable liquids
– pharmaceutical processing equipment
Anti Static PTFE (25 % carbon filled polytetraflouroethylene ) Conforms to ATEX standards / directives
Conductive PTFE components for the pharmaceutical / clean air industry. Large diameter turned and milled components complete with holes on a pcd. Carbon PTFE machines to a fine finish and reasonable tolerances.